Tuesday 6 September 2011

the career, the money and the lesson learnt

less than a month, i will start my confirmation course for five months. although i've heard lots of stories from seniors and friends, i have to admit that i am still nervous and scared. i remembered telling my mom of my concerns during raya holiday last week, which sadly made her terribly worried about me. haihhh, silly me. i thought i just wanted to share what i heard of the course activities and how all of that affected me. she even gave me few legally wrong but cute suggestions to help me during the course hahaha.. i love you mak.

there are few things i have to settle down before the day finally come. the preparation will be on financial, physical and mental parts. i think i wont have huge problem on the last part because i believe i can still handling my emotion and mind during the period regardless of anything happen. the struggle and craziness during my previous short courses are my minimum benchmark. the physical part is the tricky one. up until today, i still havent start any of work out and exercise activity while there is huge probability that i have to do minimum of 1000x pumping, sit up, tepuk bintang, squad jumping and etc etc regime every single day during that five hell months!! this is exclude other physical activities such as kayaking, jungle trekking, jogging, etc etc.


yes, i am a dead meat.    =__________________________=

financial preparation is quite crucial too. i dont know how but no matter what, i have to pay few things before the course start or else i'll be in a big problemo. the problem is besides paying those 'things', i also need to buy few necessary things during the course. what are the necessities things? well you know normal stuffs during outdoor activities such as mosquito repellent, water shoes, pantyliners, disposable panties, wet tissues, plain black and white tshirts (this is compulsary), etc etc. i also have to buy a new court shoes since all this while, i always tend to buy a peep toe shoes which is prohibited in my course. pfft!

haihhhh, talking about money kann how i wish i did not pursue the previous loan. it's like cutting my salary for nothing because i did nothing of the money. i was so stupid and careless. i spent the money for shopping, hotels, food, all those unnecessary stuffs and now when the money has gone, i am starving yet have to pay the wasted loan. the worst part is A who should also pay half of the monthly payment currently has not been able to do that. i dont blame him though since i'm the one who spent the money like crazeyy kann. definitely this is one big lesson to me.

i think this course really getting on my nerves, i keep thinking of it. maybe i should continue my work.


till then doodles.


note : just a reminder to myself, i need to make a decision on which short hairstyle i want. i wont go to the course with my current long hair if it is only need to be soak in a dirty pond or else, in a nyonya's bun hair netting. i had a bow cut last year. well mula-mula keluar salun i rasa macam cantik but since i have a thin hair, lama-lama my bow cut hair nampak takde volume. hmmphhh! i need ideas!!

No comments: